The KTN token will soon be available to the public, so everyone in the community can now have a piece of the pie and celebrate the continued journey forward.
The IDO is just a few days away, so fasten your seatbelts!
Below is a walk-through of the steps you need to take to ensure that you’re all set for the big event — Here are all the juicy details you’ll need, and you won’t want to miss out on the action.
The whitelist starts now and ends on the 6th of April 2021 at 12:00pm UTC
- The Kattana IDO will occur on April 9th;
- Apply for the whitelist — [WHITELIST FORM URL];
- Participants who will win the whitelist lottery will receive a special email with a notification from email@example.com after the end of the whitelist process;
- For all whitelisted participants, it will be necessary to go through KYC, detailed instructions will be published later.
The rules of the whitelist:
Kattana whitelist works like the lottery draw. Participants can increase their chances to win by doing the following:
- Filling up the default whitelist form in part 1 gives an initial ticket to the whitelist.
- Doing the quiz correctly in part 2 grants another entry to the lottery.
- Submitting content (art, memes, infographics..) in part 3 can potentially grant up to two additional entries.
Kattana Unique Whitelisting Process
All the precautions have been taken to make sure every applicant has a fair chance to take part in Kattana’s IDO. Тherefore extra measures will be taken to remove bots and multiaccs from the draw.
You are also free to participate in the quiz and creativity challenge.
Each of these activities increases your chances to win in the draw (yet does not guarantee it!). Both quiz and creativity challenges are available in the whitelist application form and are optional steps — participants can but not required to partake in it.
Please note: You can change your responses on the form at any point up to the end of the whitelist (the 6th of April 2021, 12:00 UTC)
How to Prepare for the Sale on Polkastarter
- Apply for the whitelist
- [Optional] — take part in the Quiz and submit creativity entry into the Whitelist form to increase your chances
- Make sure to review the Polkastarter Guide to familiarize yourself with the process
- Double-check to make sure you have enough Ethereum to transfer and pay the associated gas fees
- Claim your KTN tokens after the sale is complete
Token Sale Details:
- Whitelist Closing Date: Tuesday 6th April 2021, 12:00 UTC
- IDO Date: Friday 9th April 2021
- Public Sale Token Allocation: 200.000 USD
- Public Sale Token Price: 1$
- Max Allocation: 400 USD
- Total Raised: 1.3M USD
- Initial Marketcap: 612.500 USD
Non-POLS Pool: There is $100.000 USD in KTN tokens allocated to the Non-POLS pool. Those participating in the normal pool can purchase KTN with Ether (ETH) only. For more information about the normal Pool read here.
POLS Pool: There is $100.000 USD in KTN tokens allocated to the POLS pool. Those participating in the POLS pool must hold 3000 POLS for a minimum of 7 days prior to the sale or provide POLS/ETH liquidity on Uniswap. For more information about the POLS pool please read here.
Be sure to follow the official Kattana social media channels to receive the latest and greatest updates regarding the sale.
- Kattana team members will NEVER DM you first !!
- KTN will not be available until the Polkastarter IDO on 9th April
Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. “Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets”.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
Kattana started in CeFi; where it has been running under the radar, providing top-grade tools that assisted traders in their trading journey. As the crypto market does not stand still and as new players have joined the ranks of established DEX traders, an amazing opportunity has been brought to bring the gained CeFi savoir-faire to the DeFi market with pro-level graphs and tools to let anyone trade DeFi like a pro. The Kattana terminal allows users to trade in real-time via over 40 DEXs with advanced order types and high-quality charts, and enjoy many other tools previously not even heard of in DeFi.
Disclaimer: Also be aware that this article is of informational nature only. Nothing in this article shall be deemed as a final binding offer or advice of any kind. Moreover, the information in this article may be subject to change. Also, you shall understand the nature and status of digital and cryptocurrencies as this is solely your responsibility to face any and all risks associated with them. In addition, nothing in this article shall be considered as advice of any nature (legal, financial, investment, etc.). In no event, Kattana recommends you making any action with your digital and cryptocurrencies. In all and any event you shall first make your own investigation and/or due diligence, then advise with a respective professional, and only after that, you may decide on any action with digital and cryptocurrencies to be made with Uniswap or KTN. And the last one thing, Kattana shall not be liable and accept any losses, damages (as a consequence of losing profit, etc.), which may arise directly or indirectly after using the information out of this article.