Stake and earn KTN on Bancor v2.1
Amazing news for KTN token holders:
Today’s a big day for all the KTN holders, a unique way of staking KTN and earning is now available on Bancor; Kattana’s native token KTN has been whitelisted on Bancor v2.1. Users will now have the ability to stake their KTN and in addition to that: earn swap fees while maintaining 100% exposure to KTN token and with protection against impermanent loss.
Kattana has collected more than 90% of “YES” votes which equals 7.32М vBNT, that’s an astronomical number.
But you have to be sharp to not miss your chance in doing that because only 150K BNT is available for that.
It’s the chance you have been waiting for, don’t miss it 🤩
Token holders will now have safer and better returns for providing liquidity, without having to split their KTN into a separate reserve asset (like ETH or BNB) and without living in fear of price movements reducing the value of the initial stake.
Bancor’s BNT Liquidity Mining (LM) program has two primary goals as its aim:
1-Inject new liquidity into the existing Bancor pools;
2-Incentivize long-term liquidity provision.
More liquidity will help Bancor with more conversions in the market, which generates more fees for liquidity providers (LPs) which as a result increases APY and protocol revenue.
Note: There is a 30-day cliff, which means that if a liquidity provider decides to withdraw their position before 30 days passes, they’d incur the same IL loss experienced in a normal, unprotected AMM.
Impermanent loss protection starts 30 days after your deposit, at a rate of 30%, and gradually increases 1% per day until you reach 100% protection. You can always withdraw your liquidity at any time before that; however, you would be subject to the same risk of impermanent loss incurred in a normal AMM pool.
Learn more about earning opportunities with KTN, and get started with staking KTN on Bancor.
Here is a quick guide: [Full version here]
- Go to app.bancor.network
- Connect your wallet
3. Find the KTN/BNT pool and click the “+” button to add liquidity:
- REWARDS column: APR from BNT rewards (paid in BNT)
- APR column: APR from swap fees (paid in KTN)
3. Select the KTN token and the amount to stake
4. After confirming the transaction, you’ll be redirected to your Portfolio on bancor.network, where you can track each individual stake and the cumulative fees and rewards you’re earning:
For each individual stake in a pool, the bancor.network Portfolio page displays:
- “Initial Stake” — the total number of tokens initially staked
- “Protected” — the value of your position as if it has achieved full 100% protection
- “Claimable” — value available for withdrawal now. If IL has occurred, and the stake is less than 100 days old, Claimable will be lower than Protected
- Fees, BNT Rewards, ROI (Protected-Initial Stake/Initial Stake*100), APR and time until you’ve accrued 100% IL protection
About Bancor Protocol
The Bancor Protocol is a fully on-chain liquidity protocol that can be implemented on any smart contract-enabled blockchain. The Bancor Protocol is an open-source standard for liquidity pools, which in turn provide an endpoint for automated market-making (buying / selling tokens) against a smart contract.
Bancor Network currently operates on the Ethereum and EOS blockchains, but the protocol is designed to be interoperable for additional blockchains.
You can learn more about the specifications of Bancor Protocol and its implementation, and find various user guides and use case guides, as well as frequently asked questions in these docs:
Kattana is bringing pro-level graphs and tools to the DeFi market to let anyone trade DeFi like a pro. The Kattana terminal allows users to trade in real-time via over 40 DEXs, with advanced order types and highest-quality charts, and enjoy many other tools previously not even heard of in DeFi.
Make sure to follow all the Kattana socials, to not miss a thing
Kattana.io|Facebook|Telegram channel|Telegram group|Twitter|LinkedIn